Thursday, July 10, 2014

WHITE STORE OWNER SAYS HE MAKES HIS MONEY OFF RACISM

NOTHING LIKE A WHITE MAN THAT DOESN'T HIDE RACISM 

 

ESAU THE SO CALLED WHITE MAN IS GOING TO BE WHO HE WAS CREATED TO BE..WICKED!

Oba 1:2  Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
Oba 1:3  The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
Oba 1:4  Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
Oba 1:10  For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
Rom 9:13  As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Rom 9:14  What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Rom 9:15  For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment