Tuesday, July 1, 2014

ARICANS KICKED OUT OF ISRAEL, PROPHECY FUFILLING, SOON ALL THE HEATHEN WILL BE PUNISHED FOR BEING IN OUR LAND


ALL HEATHEN SHALL BE CAST OUT OF OUR LAND

                                                            
Hundreds possibly thousands of African refugees flee Israeli detention camp and make for Egypt. IDF forcing them away from border at moment. No food and little water they are making a plea for international help. Follow www.twitter.com/holotcamp for live updates

PROPHECY IS COMING TO ROOT OF THE SELLERS OF GOD'S PEOPLE

Joe 3:4  Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
Joe 3:5  Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
Joe 3:6  The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
Joe 3:7  Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

1 comment: